GODZILLA vs KING KONG/ENGLISH

 


GODZILLA vs KING KONG

WAR OF MONSTERS

Did you watch Godzilla vs King Kong, which broke the grossing record despite being in the pandemic, describing the struggle of the iconic monsters of the movie theatre ?

I watched the movie for you .Let me share my thoughts and a brief analysis about movie. 

Godzilla

Godzilla, known as 'The God of Lizard' in Japan , is called 'Gojiara'. The first movie was released in 1954. Since then,We  have watched 37  movies.

King Kong 




King Kong is depicted as a giant chimpanzee-like Gorilla monster which first appeared in 1933. Films about the adventures of a giant gorilla living far from humans on Skull Island in the Indian Ocean in the wild are highly popular.



'Godzilla vs. King Kong' has been fought before . In the first film, made in 1962, we saw the struggle of two giant creatures .Years later, in 2021, we are watching again with today's technology.

Despite of this great technology ,I confess that I didn't like the movie. It is average movie for me .



Godzilla is originally comes from Japan. During the movie, Godzilla represents evil side. 
Godzilla is such a evil monster that People need to take precaution.It is enormous and powerful so There should be equality.
The solution is Kong,coming from America represents the good side. 

Spans of monsters are not the same either. Parts of Kong in the movie are longer than Godzilla. I guess the movie makes me feeling that Kong is better for human and nature.It represent Humanistic side but Godzilla represents destructiveness.

I don't believe that these traits are accidental.
Movies always reflects an opinion no matter what.
American nationalism appears during the movie.



I really wonder your opinion about movie.

Please share your opinions with me 






Hiç yorum yok